Sunday 20 December 2009

My Favorite Books of all Time

I've been fiddling with my blog today, tweeking this, deleting that, and I realised I want to start lists of things. I'm a messy organiser - I love to get one thing organised, even if everything else is falling apart around me! Anyway here goes with my list of best books (the ones with a (C) are children's books!):

The Tiger who Came to Tea - Judith Kerr (C)
Fix-it- Duck - Jez Alborough (C)
The Very Hungry Caterpillar (C)
Rebecca - Daphne Du Maurier
Dreams of my Father - Barack Obama
Catcher in the Rye - JD Salinger
Madame Bovary - Flaubert
The Handmaid's Tale - Margaret Atwood
Animal Farm - George Orwell
How to Eat - Nigella Lawson
Mort - Terry Pratchett
Driving Over Lemons - Chris Stewart
Vanilla Beans and Brodo - Isabella Dusi
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn - Betty Smith
Wild Swans - Jung Chang
Bound Feet and Western Dress - Pang-Mei Chang
American Wife - Curtis Sittenfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment