Thursday 23 July 2009

My first blog...

Everyone's gone to bed and the house is quiet at last, so now's my chance! I've been reading other people's blogs for weeks, and now I'm going to lay claim to my own corner of the Internet. I'm under no illusions, there seem to be trillions of blogs, so my readership will probably be limited to one (me), but as I have no idea what I'm going to do with this 'space', that's probably no bad thing.

I always seem to be slightly late joining trends. I gave up trying to follow fashion a long time ago, it wasn't great when I was the only one still wearing leggings - and sadly no, I don't have the legs for them! I did have a huge mobile phone when they first started to become mainstream, but I kept it for a bit too long. I got very excited when I set up my Facebook account only to realise that half the world had beaten me to it. So, given my reluctance to blaze a trail into the unknown, I am shocked to find myself blogging, but then everyone else is doing it...

No comments:

Post a Comment