Tuesday 23 February 2010

We went to London to see...

My two little things have grown up listening to Big Ben dong, at 6 o'clock on Radio 4, every night since they were babies. So during half term last week, when I suggested going to London for the day, Little Man was desperate to see the source of the dongs. Big Man was in Houston on business, so we took photographs of our trip for him. I thought I'd post them here too.
We went on the train, and took the tube (spot the toothless wonder!)

...to...

We saw Big Ben...

...and Horse Guards in Whitehall...

...and finally got to the British Museum.
It was a long day and we didn't get to see the Queen, but I'd do it again (I'm a glutton for punishment!)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great day in London. My son is a big fan of the British Museum too.
    Thanks for your kind comments about my blanket - I'm really pleased with it, but there's such a long way to go!! Take care. M x

    ReplyDelete