Thursday 27 May 2010

Little things that made me smile

A few things have made me happy recently, so I thought I'd blog them before I forgot them. That's what I love about blogging, it makes it really easy to record everyday moments that would normally be forgotten. So here I go on my little trip down memory lane, coming?

My african violet (in the cloakroom) is in full bloom.



Our very lovely next door neighbour couldn't resist the Little Bo Peep outfit for Little Miss when she saw it in a sale. She also knitted her the gorgeous cardigan.



Little Man was asked to carry the flag for his Beaver pack in the parade...



...and Little Miss and her friend watched their brothers proudly!



We're all off camping soon, so the cobwebs are going to gather for a while, but I'll be back to sweep them aside soon enough! See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. have a great time camping, hope the weather is good for you all. John and I love camping, nothing like it. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is the simple things in life that fill our hearts with joy. Have a great trip. M x

    ReplyDelete