Tuesday 14 December 2010

The 'ta da' moment for my little house!

I finished my little house tonight, and I'm so proud, have a look around (Unfortunately I was so excited, I couldn't wait for good light for the photos!)
Anyway, here's the front:
 One side:

 The back:
 The other side:
 The vegetable patch - I love how the carrots turned out (hopefully other people recognise the carrots!):
 The pond:
 A view of of the indoors and outdoors:
And that's it, my little house will be winging it's way to Scotland tomorrow complete with a Sylvanian Mouse Family, so my little house is now a Mouse House (sorry couldn't resist!)

6 comments:

  1. Oh, it looks wonderful! I love all the details that you put in - and you found such perfect fabrics for it, too.

    I hope that the tutorial was fairly easy to follow

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty! I love the cat, and the tree, and all the other details - you are so clever. M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing, so much detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little cat on the side! I hope the mice don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little house is so sweet.Great job!I think we share a few similar passions...I love to sew and make toys and gifts for my grandkiddos. Your blog is adorable,I will come back and visit and again real soon.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. that house is so perfect in every way! LOve love love the vegetable garden!

    ReplyDelete