Friday 2 April 2010

Things that made me happy today...


I bought some happy daffodils today, thinking my tulips might need replacing, but I just couldn't banish them to the compost bin quite yet...

Obviously it's a given that the Little People make me smile (and scream!), but I wanted to record my progress on the granny front, so here's another picture without the additional entertainment, sadly I can't seem to get the colours to look right in the photo, I need some bright sunlight (although chance would be a fine thing!):

I'm planning some family eggy crafting tomorrow. I've been trawling the internet for ideas, and it's amazing what some people do with their eggs! If anything goes well I'll post something tomorrow! Good night!

2 comments:

  1. Lots of life left in those tulips yet! Crochet is looking good with and without the children!!
    Good luck tomorrow and Happy Easter to you all1
    Jille x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blanket is looking great, really patchworky, love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete